Honey we harvest
- We harvest honey from different parts of India, like hilly regions of Himachal Pradesh, valley of Coorg
- Most premium quality honey are harvested in hard to reach forest areas of eastern Ghats and never to be missed by honey lovers
- Forest honey, Premium Coorg, Kashmiri white honey, Indian Laurel, and Ajwain are some of the varieties we harvest.
- See full list of honey varieties here
- Apart from our own bee-hives (to mention more than 10,000), we have tie-ups with thousands of bee-keepers all over India from where we procure honey
- Traditional methods are used throughout our forms which is the first reason for our success.
Taking care of the bees
- We do not feed Sugar syrup to our bees during off season; instead we feed them honey itself, and keep them happy
How we ensure it reaches you fresh
- Guidelines for Organic are followed; we do not use artificial feeds to bees or chemicals in the farms
- We do not heat / process honey, so you get the honey which contains valuable nutrients unique to raw honey
- Glass bottles are used to preserve the flavour and integrity of the raw honey
See our qualiy policy to now how we protect the environment and deliver organic honey…